memories
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram



introduction

Why hello there, my name is Aaron and welcome to my blog :) This is the place where I share all of my fondest memories with you and also the place where I rant out all the emotions I get flooded with daily.



Bucket List
  Get accepted by a university
  Attend university
  Survive A Levels
  Meet Gin Lam and attend her classes
  Meet Ellen Kim and attend her classes
  Go for Urban Dance Camp at least once
  Bungee Jumping
  Skydiving
  Diving in the Maldives
  Attend the Ellen DeGeneres show!
  Meet Ailee
  Meet Beyonce
  Make my own YouTube Channel
  Diving in the Maldives
  Walk along a pristine beach with a loved one
  Be in a long lasting, stable relationship
  Get a Charm Bracelet
  Purchase the full set of The New 52 Batgirl Comics
  Purchase the full set of The New 52 Wonder Woman Comics

Instagram

Ask me anything :)

Tweet Tweet

Recent Posts
· Hi.
· ♔ My wonderful time in Melbourne (Part 3)
· ♔ My wonderful time in Melbourne (Part 2)
· ♔ My wonderful time in Melbourne (Part 1)
· ♔ My wonderful photos from Brisbane.
· My wonderful time in Brisbane.
· A short follow up to the inconsequential post.
· I'm back!
· ♔ - Selamat Hari Raya!
· Selamat Hari Raya!


♔ My wonderful time in Melbourne (Final Post)
Friday 27 September 2013 | Posted by Aaron | 0 comment/s
Hey guys!

So this will be the final post about my trip to Australia! I've finally mustered up the willpower to revive my blog and to finish my posts about Australia haha. 

Frankly speaking, I didn't do much for the remainder of my time in Melbourne. I went on another day tour but that wasn't really interesting and it wasn't very picturesque. I went to a museum which displayed the findings of gold in the area near Melbourne. And I also went to an area next to the museum which has an 'actual' gold mine underground and its located underneath an old fashioned town. It's very much like a theme park but minus the roller coasters..

Anyway, that was a Monday. On the Tuesday, I met up with Esther, Ric and Gigi. Ric was my primary schoolmate, and that day was the first time we've actually seen each other in 7 years! Amazing huh. We caught up, and we met up with Esther and her friend Ting Nee after. We were walking around Mel-U for the majority of that time haha. After sending Ting Nee off to her tutorial, the three of us went to the area near Melbourne Central and we just walked around and hung out till Ric had to go. Gigi joined Esther and I after Ric left to have a late tea at this churros place. THE CHURROS WERE SO GOOD OMG. 


So that just about concludes my time in Melbourne!

My parents and I flew back to Brisbane the next day, and for the remainder of that day we spent in Queen Street Mall. Lol like I said Queen Street Mall is my family's hangout spot. Hahaha. We flew back to Malaysia on Thursday. :)

Overall it was an amazing trip, as I got to explore Brisbane and Melbourne, check out my universities, catch up with friends and EAT. EAT EAT AND EAT. OMNOMNOM. YUMYUM FOOD. Oh and I have no idea why but ever since my time in Melbourne I've had a serious craving for Siew Yoke, a.k.a. roasted pork. lolol I think it's cause the ones there are really good! 

Roasted pork & duck with rice! YUMS. 

MORE ROASTED PORK OMG. OMNOMNOM.

My mom and I camwhoring whilst waiting for our flight in Brisbane International Airport. #hipsters

Like my glasses? Hehehe. 




Labels: