memories
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram



introduction

Why hello there, my name is Aaron and welcome to my blog :) This is the place where I share all of my fondest memories with you and also the place where I rant out all the emotions I get flooded with daily.



Bucket List
  Get accepted by a university
  Attend university
  Survive A Levels
  Meet Gin Lam and attend her classes
  Meet Ellen Kim and attend her classes
  Go for Urban Dance Camp at least once
  Bungee Jumping
  Skydiving
  Diving in the Maldives
  Attend the Ellen DeGeneres show!
  Meet Ailee
  Meet Beyonce
  Make my own YouTube Channel
  Diving in the Maldives
  Walk along a pristine beach with a loved one
  Be in a long lasting, stable relationship
  Get a Charm Bracelet
  Purchase the full set of The New 52 Batgirl Comics
  Purchase the full set of The New 52 Wonder Woman Comics

Instagram

Ask me anything :)

Tweet Tweet

Recent Posts
· My wonderful time in Brisbane.
· A short follow up to the inconsequential post.
· I'm back!
· ♔ - Selamat Hari Raya!
· Selamat Hari Raya!
· ♔ - Movie Marathon
· Back to back movie marathon!
· ♔ - Shopping time with Ming!
· Time to shop!
· ♔ - Farewell dinner with Ling


♔ My wonderful photos from Brisbane.
Monday 2 September 2013 | Posted by Aaron | 0 comment/s
PICTURE POST!
Yeap, so get ready for a ton of pictures I took whilst in Brisbane. These are just the lucky few photos which I've picked from the hundreds I took, soooo. Yeah :D 

Yeah baby! Business class :D

Pictures I took during the flight. Ain't it pretty? :3

The view from our hotel room! It's not exactly the best view, but at least we can see the river :D 

Brisbane city hall! 

Our drinks for the first official meal in Brisbane :)

Like I said, large serving portions right? Haha maybe it's not so clear in the picture but we definitely bit off more than we could chew for brunch.

We ordered two of these ginormous soups. I should've taken a picture of how large the bowl is. Basically it's equivalent to about 3 Malaysian portions of soup. Lolol. #bloated

One of the entrances to Queen Street Mall! :)

This is only like.. one section of the mall. Like a quarter of the mall? Okay I have no idea how to describe it but this is the middle of the mall, and this is one section of the middle of the mall? AAAHH HOW DOES ONE DESCRIBE IT. Meh why am I so noob at this. 

Yay it's me!

Night view of the city hall.

Souvenirs!

Oh lol it's the instagram collage I made. Lolol. If you look closely you can see my mom photobombing my selfie. 

Dinner at some chinese restaurant. Twas a pretty yummy dinner!


Omelette and coffee for breakfast before heading off to UQ!

Biomedical Sciences Library!

One section of the umm.. I think it's called the Great Courtyard? Very picturesque place. 

Social Sciences building! Ew I look horrible here. 









Yeap. So those are just a few pictures I took whilst in Brisbane. It's a wonderful city to be at :) I definitely recommend a visit to Brisbane if you get the chance to. 

Labels: