memories
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram



introduction

Why hello there, my name is Aaron and welcome to my blog :) This is the place where I share all of my fondest memories with you and also the place where I rant out all the emotions I get flooded with daily.



Bucket List
  Get accepted by a university
  Attend university
  Survive A Levels
  Meet Gin Lam and attend her classes
  Meet Ellen Kim and attend her classes
  Go for Urban Dance Camp at least once
  Bungee Jumping
  Skydiving
  Diving in the Maldives
  Attend the Ellen DeGeneres show!
  Meet Ailee
  Meet Beyonce
  Make my own YouTube Channel
  Diving in the Maldives
  Walk along a pristine beach with a loved one
  Be in a long lasting, stable relationship
  Get a Charm Bracelet
  Purchase the full set of The New 52 Batgirl Comics
  Purchase the full set of The New 52 Wonder Woman Comics

Instagram

Ask me anything :)

Tweet Tweet

Recent Posts
· ♔ My wonderful time in Melbourne (Final Post)
· Hi.
· ♔ My wonderful time in Melbourne (Part 3)
· ♔ My wonderful time in Melbourne (Part 2)
· ♔ My wonderful time in Melbourne (Part 1)
· ♔ My wonderful photos from Brisbane.
· My wonderful time in Brisbane.
· A short follow up to the inconsequential post.
· I'm back!
· ♔ - Selamat Hari Raya!


☮ First ever YouTube video!
Friday 27 September 2013 | Posted by Aaron | 0 comment/s
Hey guys! :)

I just uploaded my first ever YouTube video! It's a dance video hehe. I danced to the song 'Devils Don't Fly' by Natalia Kills. The choreography is by this amazing dancer called Gin Lam. She's Singaporean! You should totes check out her channel if you can, she's so gooood! 







Hehe hope you guys like it :D I have plans to do more dance videos like these so if you're interested to see more, don't hesitate to like the video and subscribe to my YouTube channel! :)

Peace. 




Labels: