memories
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram



introduction

Why hello there, my name is Aaron and welcome to my blog :) This is the place where I share all of my fondest memories with you and also the place where I rant out all the emotions I get flooded with daily.



Bucket List
  Get accepted by a university
  Attend university
  Survive A Levels
  Meet Gin Lam and attend her classes
  Meet Ellen Kim and attend her classes
  Go for Urban Dance Camp at least once
  Bungee Jumping
  Skydiving
  Diving in the Maldives
  Attend the Ellen DeGeneres show!
  Meet Ailee
  Meet Beyonce
  Make my own YouTube Channel
  Diving in the Maldives
  Walk along a pristine beach with a loved one
  Be in a long lasting, stable relationship
  Get a Charm Bracelet
  Purchase the full set of The New 52 Batgirl Comics
  Purchase the full set of The New 52 Wonder Woman Comics

Instagram

Ask me anything :)

Tweet Tweet

Recent Posts
· Dearest friends,


A new chapter begins.
Thursday 1 August 2013 | Posted by Aaron | 0 comment/s
Why hello my friends!

Looks like its the start of yet another new month. Whilst we say goodbye to the previous month with all its memories, we must welcome the new month with open arms, and ready ourselves for any hardships which we will encounter (results ahem results).

Yesterday was the 31st of July, and more importantly, it was also Ling's farewell dinner. Ling, Annoula, Ming and I met up for dinner at a restaurant called the "Buffalo". Ling came around to my place at around 6 to pick me up because I had no transport ehehe. And we made our way to Ming's house to pick her up as well. Unfortunately, we got stuck in the Rush Hour traffic jam, so we reached Ming's house one hour later. HAHAHA sorry Ming. 

Look what she sent us whilst we were stuck in a jam on the way to her place:

And our reply:

Anyway, we only reached Buffalo at around 7.30? I still can't believe it was our last dinner with Ling before she leaves for Berkeley! She has been my food/dinner buddy for quite some time and I still can't believe she's leaving so soon :( I'm definitely doing a follow-up post after this filled with tons of pictures we took during dinner. 

We spent a lot of time talking about life and reminiscing about past memories and totally bitching about people as well during our dinner, cause we're just cool like dat. We are totes 2KOOL4U. After dinner at Buffalo, we went over to Bangsar Village to have some chocolate fondue at Haagen Daz. T'was AMAZING. We talked about communist countries and North Korea and the potential of experiencing World War 3 in our lifetime whilst having ice cream. What a perfect end to our dinner right? 

After that, Ming went off with Annoula, and Ling sent me home. On the way home, Ling and I were talking about how we first met, our trip to Korea, and some of the silly things we've done together. We've realized that ever since 6th Form began, we've become a lot closer since we had tons of classes and free periods together! We spent a lot of time studying together, doing homework together, playing League together, and we even eat together for lunch for like, 90% of the time! It still feels like yesterday we were in school, contemplating as to what we should have for lunch for that day. I'm going to miss all the experiences we've had, especially our trip to Korea and all of the food adventures we've had together. And now, we've completed our A levels, and are about to embark on the next chapter in life, which has many more wonderful experiences in store for us. 

Ling was my buddy for just about everything! My food buddy, shopping buddy, chilling buddy, study buddy, LoL buddy, korean buddy, YOLO buddy and most importantly, she was a very, very good friend. She is an amazing friend to have, so all you peeps in Berkeley better watch out! She's fabulous, amazing, smart, motivating, gorgeous and nice (to an extent, ehehehe). This amazing girl is going to start studying there soon, and y'all are damn lucky to have her in your school! 

I'm extremely grateful to have met someone like you Ling. You have indubitably changed me for the better, and I am thankful for so many things you've done for me and taught me. I wish you all the best for the future Ling! I hope we'll keep in touch, and try to meet up whenever our holidays correlate :) And as the great Ming once said, have an amazing time at Berkeley! Meet tons of amazing people, create phenomenal experiences and remember to not steal all them fishes ;) Others may want them too.